Therapy in Edina, MN.
- Would you like to meet with a caring individual who will help you develop a personalized path of growth and healing?
- Do you struggle with feeling down, depressed, or hopeless?
- Are you uncertain how to calm your worries and anxiety?
- Are you experiencing relational problems and don’t know how to resolve them?
- Are you in a life transition and need some help processing thoughts and feelings?
- Are you or someone you know struggling with addiction or recovering from a specific life trauma?
Click for a FREE Consultation
Receive a FREE 30 minute in person or phone consultation with a trained therapist who will listen and provide helpful feedback about your situation!
Evening appointments available. Insurance accepted or utilize the Sliding Fee. Call (651) 234-0884 to schedule.
Adam Gatzke MA LMFT. Helping individuals heal and remove obstacles from past painful experiences. Trained in EMDR and Air Network for PTSD and Trauma Therapy. Helping Couples regain intimacy, resolve conflict, and find enjoyment. Caring for those with addictions and mental health issues; Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar, OCD, etc. Integrating Christian therapy for all those that desire this. Serving Adults, Adolescents, Couples, and Families.
7801 East Bush Lake Road #122, Edina, MN 55439 Ph: (651) 234-0884